Join 600+ Club
Invest monthly into supporting vulnerable women and their young families.
Join The Babes Project's 600+ Club to ensure vulnerable pregnant women have the opportunity to be empowered and equipped for pregnancy and parenting.
The Babes Project 600+ Club is an exciting opportunity to join a tribe of people committed to ensuring The Babes Project can successfully achieve the goal of creating a society in which all women are empowered and supported in their pregnancy and as they prepare for parenting.
We encourage you to join our 600+ club by investing $50 or more per month. Monthly donors are a vital part of The Babes Project tribe. By choosing to give a regular monthly donation, you help give children the best start possible in life as it ensures The Babes Project can provide vital pregnancy and parenting support services to some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
Why the 600+ Club is important:
- It ensures a sustainable future enabling The Babes Project to grow into new areas, helping more women.
- It works for YOU... you can contribute a regular amount that you know will play a role in ensuring women are supported in the perinatal period.
- It gives you access to what we're doing and includes insider information on the impact we are making together.
- It gives her support. When a woman faces a crisis pregnancy and parenting alone, it can be overwhelming. Your gift can provide her with the resources she needs to feel empowered, supported and ready to parent.
Join the 600+ Club and receive:
- A copy of our Rewriting Motherhood book.
- Ongoing discounted pricing at our shop, which includes the Rewriting Motherhood books and t-shirts.
- A quarterly update on the impact of your funding.
- Exclusive early access for ticketed events.
- Exclusive access to tour one of our pregnancy support centres on scheduled dates during the year.
Not ready to give monthly? Join the 600+ Club by making a one-time donation of over $600 or you can make a one-time donation (without joining the 600+ Club) here and still provide vital support to The Babes Project.
*All donations $2 and over are tax deductible