Christmas can be lovely, but it can also be lonely for some with limited family and supports - especially after a year like we’ve just experienced. The women who are supported by The Babes Project work hard to provide for their children, but it can often mean she goes without. And we’re not okay with that! So, every Christmas we ensure every Babes mama and mama-to-be receives a beautiful box filled with gifts just for her. And we'd love your help to make it happen!
If you'd like to share some Christmas love with a mama in need of support, here’s how it works:
- Visit our Babes shop here
- Choose a mama from our Croydon, Frankston or National programs
(they're personalised but with just their first name initial but the box numbers and info is different)
- ‘Add to cart’ and ‘checkout’ (note the total will be $0.00)
- Once checkout is complete you will receive your downloadable ‘Babes Christmas Pack’ in your inbox which includes your mamas ‘wish list’ aka your shopping list, all the info you need and FAQ’s
- We keep your box here at HQ in VIC while you shop for your mama
- Your gifts will need to be purchased and delivered to our HQ in Kilsyth, VIC for a contactless drop off between 16th - 25th during work days + hours, or mailed straight to PO Box 930, Ringwood VIC 3134 by November 25th.
- We’ll package up your Christmas box beautifully all ready for your mama to receive in time for Christmas.
- we are currently doing our best to work with the future easing of VIC restrictions. We have planned for our contactless drop off towards the end of November, and will be in contact with all who have registered, if anything changes.
This is the year that everyone needs an extra dose of Christmas love - we're so thankful for our community who love our mamas.